Donate Via GiveDirect. The quickest and easiest way to donate via credit card, on a one-time or recurring basis.
Venmo is a payment platform that enables sending money easily. The mobile app is free to use and allows JDA to receive your donations online.
How do I set up a Venmo account and start giving?
1. Download the Vnemo Mobile app: iOS & Android (Venmo does not have a Windows app)
2. Open the Venmo app.
3. Choose your sign up method and create a secure password.
4. Verify your phone number and email address.
5. Add and verify your bank account.
6. Once you are logged in to your account, tap the payment icon in the upper-right hand corner.
7. Enter the Venmo username: @jda-international or use the QR Code
Zelle is an easy way to send money directly between almost any U.S. bank accounts within minutes. With just an email address or phone number, you can quickly, safely and easily make a donation to JDA.
How to donate trough Zelle
1. Sign in to your bank. Go to Send Money with Zelle® located under Transfer & Pay in the main menu and select Send.
2. Add contact: 9702706454 or firstname.lastname@example.org
3. Verify recipient
4. Enter amount, review and send.
1. Visit smile.amazon.com
2. Follow the prompts and select Joint Development Associates International, Inc. as your charitable organization.
3. Shop on AmazonSmile.com every time you want to make an Amazon purchase.